Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Organizational Clarity: “5 Handy Tips That Help You Personalize Your Online Learning [Infographic]” article

I was reading an article about online learning in an effort to make any programs I may develop in the future become more user-friendly and inviting to the trainees I want to reach. So I read an article called: “5 Handy Tips That Help You Personalize Your Online Learning [Infographic]” by Saritha Esaboyuna this article is again straightforward and to the point (the way I like it), listing 5 ways to draw in learners and to have effective e-learning sessions.
These are simple everyday things that we simply forget about when creating training sessions in general and helps give the session that personalized touch that learners actually appreciate when learning new material, or having to brush up upon current organizational practices,
Please click on the link for more information:
I hope these tips work for you and have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment