Thursday, January 26, 2017

Writing of the Blog Organization Clarity from an OD Perspective

For the posts on Organization Clarity, I usually do not have a straight forward plan or monthly schedule of what I am going to write about or when I will write about it. Everything is very fluid I write at my desktop, text content to my main email via phone and even hand write some of the posts with pen and paper (pad) the reason why I am posting this information is because as any Organizational Development professional can tell you nothing goes as planned. 
Life happens, family, holidays, school, work, etc., these all become or can become major deterrents to writing blogs or planning an effective training schedule for your organization. For example, we have all seen employees that had to reschedule mandatory training sessions from a prior time, separate from other employee sessions because of the reasons that I aforementioned.
So with this in mind, I try to keep as versatile and flexible as I can with anything I do, as should any Organizational Development professional should, when it comes to completing projects or working on continuous like this blog. So please remember to be flexible as possible and will be successfully in all you do.





No comments:

Post a Comment